I found a few minor bugs in 2.7 rebuild yesterday… they’re not too bad, but I thought I’d let you know about them. First is: that I used NFSIISE ‘Outback’ instead of Fangio’s ‘Deadly Outback’. Second is: the Pursuit Mustang’s serial number should be 32, and not 29, which it was packaged as. 29 is a serial number which can be any type of car, but 32 was empty and must be some sort of replacement for a ‘Pursuit Corvette’. If you find any other bugs, please let me know. Also, feel free to comment for car requests and such… I have some open serial numbers 😀 !
Let me know…
Checklist for Next Release